Eye Health News From Around The Web
Eye Care News -- ScienceDaily Learn about glaucoma symptoms and cataracts, as well as laser eye surgery and optic nerve regeneration. Read the latest medical research on diagnosis and new treatment options.
- In fight against brain pathogens, the eyes have iton February 28, 2024 at 4:55 pm
The eyes have been called the window to the brain. It turns out they also serve as an immunological barrier that protects the organ from pathogens and even […]
- Could we assess autism in children with a simple eye reflex test?on February 28, 2024 at 4:54 pm
Scientists may have discovered a new way to test for autism by measuring how children's eyes move when they turn their heads.
- Visual prosthesis simulator offers a glimpse into the futureon February 27, 2024 at 6:07 pm
Researchers have developed a simulator that enables artificial visual observations for research into the visual prosthesis. This open source tool is available […]
- Blindness from some inherited eye diseases may be caused by gut bacteriaon February 26, 2024 at 4:45 pm
Sight loss in certain inherited eye diseases may be caused by gut bacteria, and is potentially treatable by antimicrobials, finds a new study in mice.
- Artificial intelligence matches or outperforms human specialists in retina and glaucoma managementon February 22, 2024 at 5:23 pm
Research shows this tool can strongly support clinicians for patient care.